2. INFORMATION COLLECTED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION We collect the following general types of information about You when You use Website / App: User Information, [Demographic Information,] Behavioural Information, and Indirect Information (collectively, “Information”). Upon downloading the App and in order to use Our Services, You are required to provide Us with Your details including but not limited to Your name, address, contact number and email address and information regarding the service You require (“User Information”).
[We may collect from You, information that is not unique to You in the sense that it refers to selected population characteristics, such as Your ZIP code or postal code and occupation (“Demographic Information”)].
We also collect information regarding how You use Our App / Website. This includes the areas of Our Website that You visit, what Services You access, and information about Your computer hardware and software including Your IP address, browser and operating system type, domain names and access times (“Behavioural Information”).
Your use of certain third party services on the Website requires Us to collect such information as is considered necessary for that purpose (“Indirect Information”).
We do not collect sensitive personal data like the password to Your email address, physical or medical health conditions or medical records and history, biometric information, DNA or any other sensitive information that is confidential by nature. Financial information such as bank account details, credit card details or other payment related details are collected at the payment gateway by the payment facilitator.
We collect your Information either directly from You through forms on the Website / App and through optional online surveys or third party sources that provide such Information to Us.
3. LOCATION By using this Website / App, You hereby agree and understand that the Services provided to You are based on Your location and function best when We have the permission to access Your location from Your mobile device. Whenever You open the Website / App, We use the location information from Your mobile device to tailor Your experience of the Website / App to suit Your needs. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE and is solely for providing Services. If You do not permit Us to ascertain Your location, the functionalities of the Website / App would be greatly restricted.
4. USE OF INFORMATION We use Your User Information for the following purposes:
A. To provide Our Services. This includes providing communications, promotions and information on events which may be of interest to You;
B. To respond to any queries You may have and to communicate information to You. This includes sending You e-mail or other communications regarding updates of the Website / App, contacting You about Your opinion on current Services and/or potential Services that may be offered;
C. To operate and improve the Website / App in order to foster a positive User experience;
We use the information regarding Your mobile device and computer hardware and software for analysing the use of Our resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud and improving Our Services.
5. DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION The Website / App are intended to allow You to share You Information to allow others to find You. We disclose Your Information to third parties in the manner specified below, including, but not limited to:
a. Disclosing Your User Information so as to allow Providers to contact You for offering their services;
b. Sharing Your Information with third parties who help Us in the delivery of Our Services to you. Information is disclosed to companies and individuals who are authorised by Us to perform functions on Our behalf;
c. Disclosing Information to third parties if You consent to such disclosure. If You indicate that You would like to receive information about the opportunities, products or services of third parties, We supply Your User Information to select third parties for the purpose of communicating with You;
d. We may share Your Information with Our partners and affiliates, but only in the aggregate, so that they too may understand how visitors use Our website, and also create a better overall experience for You. We also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the Website with Our clients, partners, other Website / App visitors, and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors and how they use the Website / App in order to serve advertisements and other kinds of marketing information to You on Our Website / App;
e. We may disclose and transfer Your Information to a third party who acquires Our business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of Our assets;
f. Transfer Information to a third party, including persons outside India, to improve the Services; and
g. We disclose Your Information if legally required to, pursuant to an order from a governmental entity or in good faith. We will disclose the information bases to:
i. conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
ii. protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies;
iii. prevent a crime or protect national security; or
iv. protect the personal safety of Users or the public.
6. EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE / APP The Website / App may include advertisements, hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Website / App, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of Your information by any external sites, applications, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external application, websites or resources.
7. CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION You may review, correct, update, change or delete Your User Information on the Website / App.
We reserve the right to verify and authenticate Your identity and Your User Information. Access to or correction, updating or deletion of Your User Information may be denied or limited by Us if it would violate another person’s rights and / or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
9. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES We utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Information previously indicated by a User. Most browsers allow You to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify You if You receive a cookie, or You may choose to block cookies with Your browser.
11. INDEMNITY You agree and undertake to indemnify Us in any suit or dispute by any third party arising out of disclosure of Information by You to third parties either through Our Website / App or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of third parties. We assume no liability for any actions of third parties with regard to Your Information, which You may have disclosed to such third parties.